The itinerary for the 3 days gorilla tracking shall be as follows:
Day 1 – Depart from Kampala at 7:00 am and travel to Buhoma Section of Bwindi Impenetrable forest National Park.
Lunch is en-route at Igongo Cultural Center in Mbarara town
Accommodation is at Buhoma Community Rest Camp.
Day 3 – Canoeing and travel back to Kampala city or Entebbe International Airport with a stopover at the Uganda Equator. Estimated arrival time – 5:00 pm.
Lunch is en-route at Agip Motel Mbarara town.
Prices are as listed below:
- 1 Person: 1,240 USD.
- 2 People sharing a room: total is 1,810 USD each pays 905 USD.
- 3 People with 1 double / twin and a single room, total is 2,3860 USD, each pays 796 USD.
- 4 People with 2 doubles / twins: total is 2,860 USD, each pays 715 USD.
Gorilla trekking safaris to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- 6 Days wildlife with gorilla trekking
- 5 Days gorillas and Lions
- 4 Days gorillas and Tree Climbing Lions
- 3 Days gorilla tracking bwindi tour
- 3 Days gorilla tracking Nkuringo – Bwindi side
- 3 Days gorilla trekking bwindi from Kigali
- 3 Days gorillas and Lake Bunyonyi
- 2 Days gorilla tracking bwindi
- 1 Days gorilla tracking bwindi
Other Gorilla trekking safaris